Upgrade Issue from 1.9

• brownco
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #1237 by brownco
Upgrade Issue from 1.9 was created by brownco
Hey Support,

I was looking for a resolution to an itemID issue i was having with the 1.9 version of cptags so I purchased the v2 upgrade from you folks.

I've since performed the upgrade as instructed and received the success messages. On the admin side, Custom Properties seems to be working fine, all my tag associations are still there. (we're using tagging for DocMan files only).

On the public side however all tag links (either from the tag cloud, or via menu link) result in a "no results found" message, coupled with a generic system error message. (see attached screenshot).

I've enabled php logging on my server, and the logs are not showing any specific php errors, its as if the front end is searching a different system than the admin area. (i did do the step where you go to the config, plugin and module and re-save).

Please advise! I'm happy to provide server/cms login creds if need be.

The staging domain where we're testing this is sonoran.browndesignclients.com and the custom properties section is under the library tab.

Please advise, and Thanks!
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1238 by andrea_4g
Replied by andrea_4g on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9
Because the error is so widespread (basically nothing works on the frontend), there could be some problems with Custom Properties component config.

Please check "Search result access" and "Bind to Category(es)" and then Save.

If the problem persists please let us have login credential to your installation (just send a mail to info)

• brownco
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #1240 by brownco
Replied by brownco on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9
Hey Andrea, thanks for the quick reply. Search result access is set to public. Bind to category is empty.

I tried a couple category id's in bind to cat, but with no luck.
I'll send you login creds to the info account now.

Thanks.
Patrick

More
11 years 1 month ago #1249 by andrea_4g
Replied by andrea_4g on topic [SOLVED] Upgrade Issue from 1.9
For the records: the problem was caused by a bug in version 2.0.3 of Custom Properties. Upgrading to the most recent version (2.0.4), solved the problem.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds