This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View Privacy Policy

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Message 'Deprecated' on custom properties at php7

Message 'Deprecated' on custom properties at php7 3 years 11 months ago #2688

I upgraded PHP 5.6 to php 7.0 on Joomla 3.8.10. A few error messages came out on custom properties 3.1.5.
These messaghes are as follows.

1.Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemMaximenuckmobile has a deprecated constructor in /virtual/efp/public_html/oishii.enopo.net/plugins/system/maximenuckmobile/maximenuckmobile.php on line 11

2.Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJo_autopost_facebook has a deprecated constructor in /virtual/efp/public_html/oishii.enopo.net/plugins/system/jo_autopost_facebook/jo_autopost_facebook.php on line 22 

3.Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; cpContentElement has a deprecated constructor in /virtual/efp/public_html/oishii.enopo.net/administrator/components/com_customproperties/helpers/contentelement.class.php on line 176

If they have been fixed, please let me know what version/release. Otherwise fix them.

Thanks in advance. T. Sejimo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Message 'Deprecated' on custom properties at php7 3 years 11 months ago #2689

• andrea_4g
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 163
Messages 1. and 2. are thrown by other extensions.

I can only answer for message 3): that 'notice' has been corrected with version 3.1.28 of Custom Properties.

See this previous forum post about it:
www.solidsystem.it/forum/custom-properti...x/1530-warnings.html

Message 'Deprecated' on custom properties at php7 3 years 11 months ago #2690

Thank you for your quick answer on my three problems.

I found another problem, that warning message as shown below is displayed at the front of search tag.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /virtual/efp/public_html/oishii.enopo.net/modules/mod_cpsearch/helper.php on line 214

I would appreciate it if you give me any advice.

Thanks and Regards.

Message 'Deprecated' on custom properties at php7 3 years 11 months ago #2691

• andrea_4g
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 163
You have to:

- Open the Custom Properties Search Module to edit its parameters
- Inspect those parameters under the 'Search Scope Restriction' tab, because they're the ones likely causing the problem.
- Adjust those parameters if required
- Save and Close

See here for a longer explanation:
www.solidsystem.it/forum/custom-properti...ning-array.html#2649
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds