This release of Custom Properties introduces new features:
- It is now possibile to order results so that featured content items are positioned first. This option is available with most content elements (see updated content element connector list here.
Note: if you are using Custom Properties with one of those extensions and you want to take advantage of the new "featured" ordering, you need to uninstall and re-install the content element connector to enable it.
- "Page Headings" and "Browser Page Title" are now processed the same way standard Joomla components do: if those parameters are set at menu item level, they override the Custom Properties component default settings.
Here's the relevant forum post about this subject.
- Modifications have been done to the routines that handle the creation of images thumbnails to properly manage filenames containing non-latin characters
- The content element connector for jDownloads 3.2.x has been added.
Some bugs / nuisances have been addressed too:
- A warning thrown by Joomla's Content - Contact Plugin and a "deprecated" warning thrown by a Custom Properties class.
- An "nofollow" attribute not being added to some links
- Problems with JS libraries used by calendar field (CP Search module's date search)
The full changelog is here